Absence Procedure


Reporting Absence

If you are going to be absent from school you or your parent/carer need to contact Miss Francis to report your absence as early as possible in the morning.

Call Ms Francis 0208 850 7678 × 2247 or email catherine.francis@scwa.org.uk. State how long you will be absent.

If you know in advance that you are going to be absent please inform Ms Francis in Arden reception.

Doctors/dentist appointments and driving lessons must be made outside school hours.

Official medical appointment letters must be brought in and shown to Reception staff, who may contact parents/carers to verify.



Arden Absence