Arden Sixth Form in an inclusive community and we welcome applications from students from any background looking to study in a supportive and caring environment.
Before application of the over-subscription criteria, children with a Statement of Special Educational Need or Education, Health and Care Plan which names Stationers’ Crown Woods Academy will be admitted.
There are 400 places available in sixth form at Stationers’ Crown Woods Academy for September 2021. The Admissions criteria for the Academy, including Sixth Form, is set out in our published Admissions Policy.
Click here for the Academy’s admissions policy for 2021/2022.
Please click here to view the Arden Sixth Form Virtual Open page.
- All applicants should complete and submit an application form to the school by the 31st January 2021.
- Applicants will be invited to discuss their curriculum choices with a senior member of staff to ensure a suitable course is available for them.
- Offers will be made on the condition that the applicant achieves the examination grades required for entry into the course which they have chosen (These can be found within the Sixth Form Prospectus)
- Applicants holding conditional offers will be invited to attend an welcome day in the summer term.
- Where candidates have achieved the required grades enrollment will take place on in August 2021 (final dates TBC).
Students who wish to apply for Arden Sixth Form should apply to the Academy direct. Full details and an application form are available on our Sixth Form pages of this website.
Download an application form now (PDF format), print it, fill it in and return it by post to:
Ms C Francis (Arden Sixth Form)
145 Bexley Road
Interviews will be arranged within 30 days of receiving your application.