We are writing to let you know about ‘LiveWell Greenwich’ an organisation that offers financial support to families who might need it during the current cost of living crisis.
The service could offer support with the following:
- Gas and electric top ups for those with pre-paid metres
- Foodbank vouchers (5 days’ worth of food with a selection of canned goods, pasta, and toiletries)
- Food Clubs – across the hubs in Eltham, Thamesmead, and Greenwich. There is only a £1 membership to join; this lasts for one year.
- Benefit Checks/Social Welfare Check ins and Money Management advice given
- Debt Payments – if you are in debt with Gas, Water or Electric Live Well may be able to offer up to £200.00 of Debt Relief.