We at Stationers’ Crown Woods Academy are celebrating our record-breaking year with excellent A Level and BTEC results today. Despite the significant challenges faced by the cohort our students have demonstrated fortitude and composure in the face of their first ever public examinations.
This has resulted in 77% of A level students achieving A*-C and 52% A*-B with over 82% of BTEC students achieving a Distinction or above at the end of two years of study. It should be noted that these are our first set of public examination results since 2019 and we are incredibly proud of them.
The success of our students has ensured that the vast majority of our students have gained a place at their first-choice destination which includes some of the country’s top universities like Cambridge University.
We are incredibly proud that many will now go on to pursue their talents and interests at university. These opportunities are the result of a combined effort made by our hard-working students, the support received from their parents/carers alongside the teaching, pastoral care and guidance that they have received from our dedicated team of staff.
We would like to congratulate all of our students on their success.
Below are just some of our A- Level successes:
- Rachel – A*A A media studies business and RE
- Evie – A* A* A* English lit, history and politics
- Dora – A* A A English lit, PE and psychology
- Alice – A A A biology geography maths
- Daniel – A* A* A* French maths sociology
- Jamie – A* A A maths business studies and economics
- Lara – A* A A photography media psychology
- Zadie – A* A* A* chemistry, maths physics
- Amelia – A* A* A geography psychology biology
- Jack – A* A* A maths psychology sociology
Below are just some of our BTEC students with the highest grades:
- Robyn – Triple distinction* BTEC in health and social care
- Georgia – Triple distinction* BTEC in health and social care
- Sam – Triple distinction* in BTEC sports