As you know we have recently invested in SOCS; an enrichment club and activity tracker. So far, students have been able to log in and add clubs and activities to their extra curricular provision.
We are now in a position to allow you to log onto the system. The SOCS system allows you to log in to see what clubs and activities your child is involved in. You can view this information on your phone, tablet or PC and (if desired) synchronise the clubs and activities into your own personal calendar on your phone, tablet or PC.
To log into your parent account please follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.socscms.com/login/2842 and click on parent log in
- Select ‘activate account’
- Enter the email address you have on the school system (this is the one that you get all school communication sent to) and select ‘activate’
- An email will then be sent to your email address containing an activation link where you can set a password.
Once you have followed the instructions on the link you should then be able to log in using your email address as the username and your password. These instructions can also be found here with helpful diagrams.
If you experience any issues receiving the activation link via email, before you contact us please ensure to check the following:
- the email has not been sent to your ‘Junk’ folder
- Add ‘email@example.com’ to your safe senders list and try activating your account again
The sign-up window for clubs in the final term will go live later this module and we will write to you again once this happens.
Thank you for your continued support. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Ms L Marsh