WORK EXPERIENCE PLACEMENT (20-23 JULY 2022) – NEXT STEPS
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support, and congratulate you on securing a work experience placement for your child this July.
To ensure the smooth running of this experience, we have decided to put in place an interactive tool which will record and keep track of the placement, whilst informing all parties of essential information along the way.
To start this process, your child will need to log into their UNIFROG account, and follow the below steps:
- Under “Exploring Pathways” – please access the Placements Tool
- BEFORE adding a placement, please click on “see the whole process”
- Watch the short videos explaining how the tool works. Please watch BOTH videos
- Go Back and Add your New Placement!
Information added in this part by the student will be automatically sent directly to the employer. So please ensure that spelling is correct, and most importantly that the employer’s email address is correct.
Please now follow the below steps to add your placement:
- Select “In Person”
- Placement Coordinator: Ms Taylor
- Now add employers information and dates – ensuring that spelling and email is correct
- Read and agree to all four points
- Click Finish – enabling the form to be sent to the employer
- Click “Add Placement” – Green button at the bottom
This starts the chain of command, and the employer will then receive a form to complete. They will also be instructed to upload all of the relevant documents that are required for a student to attend their workplace.
Once the employer has fully completed their sections, the tool will automatically notify you as the parent/guardian – so that you are able to give your consent to the placement!
It is essential that this is completed as soon as possible. The expectation is that on the return to school after half term, all students with a placement will have completed the above process, and the employer will have formal notification of the work experience via UNIFROG.
Thank you again for your support. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by email on: email@example.com.
Ms A Taylor
Careers Advisor & Work Experience Coordinator