Dear parents / carers
YEAR 11 AMENDMENT TO REVISION SCHEDULE
Following the letter I sent on Wednesday 4 May 2022 entitled ‘Year 11 Examination Dates and Timings’, I am writing to you to inform you of some changes to the published plan from Monday 13 June 2022. The students have demonstrated incredible commitment to date and nearly 70% of examinations have been completed. As we approach the final weeks, the examinations are more spaced out for many students. We have therefore reviewed our initial plans to provide additional opportunities for students to leave site early if they are not involved in examinations or compulsory revision sessions.
Please see below the changes to the timetable sent on Wednesday 4 May 2022:
- Monday 13 June 2022 – After the morning Maths examination, any student not studying Business, Geography or Media Studies may leave the site. Students studying Geography will participate in a revision session until 12.20pm when they may then leave the site if they wish. Students studying Business must stay onsite for their afternoon examination. Students studying Media studies will have revision sessions period 4 & 5.
- Tuesday 14 June 2022 – Students studying Geography should arrive by 8.30am at the latest. Students studying Design & Technology should arrive by 9.00am. All other students will not be required onsite until 11.20am.
- Wednesday 15 June 2022 – After the morning Science examination, any student not studying Design & Technology, History or French may leave the site at 12.20pm.
- Thursday 16 June 2022 – Students studying History should arrive by 8.30am at the latest. Students studying French should arrive by 9.00am and remain on site for the afternoon French examination. Students studying Spanish should arrive by 1.00pm. All other students will not be required onsite.
- Friday 17 June 2022 – Students studying Spanish should arrive by 8.30am at the latest in preparation for their morning examination. All other students will not be required onsite until 10.00am.
Please can I remind you that prior to leaving the site during the Academy day, students must visit their home school reception to sign out. Thank you in advance for your continued support.
Mr K Watson