If you believe that a child or young person is at IMMEDIATE risk, you should treat this as an emergency and call the academy, or call 999 to report your concerns to the Police.
Our Safeguarding Team
- SCWA Designated Safeguard Lead (DSL): Mr J Spark
- Safeguarding Governor: Professor L Drew
- SCWA Senior Deputy Designated Safeguard Lead: Ms L Marsh
- Deputy Designated Safeguard Lead Ashdown School: Mr S Smith and Ms S Awoberu
- Deputy Designated Safeguard Lead Arden School: Miss S Green
- Deputy Designated Safeguard Lead Delamere School: Mrs A Kalote and Ms J Barrowcliff
- Deputy Designated Safeguard Lead Sherwood School: Ms L Rennalls and Mr H Khan
- Deputy Designated Safeguard Leads Dean School: Mrs E Bartlett and Ms A Hennessey
Extended Safeguarding Team
- Head of Ashdown School: Mr A Farr
- Head of Delamere School: Ms K Long
- Head of Sherwood School: Mrs S Walker
- Person responsible for children with medical conditions: Julie Russell
If concerns arise out of hours (weekends, evenings, school holidays), contact Ken Palmer, Greenwich Child Protection Coordinator for Schools (0208 921 4438) or Greenwich Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) Consultation line for professionals only (0208 921 2267).
The MASH is based at:
1st Floor, The Woolwich Centre, 35 Wellington Street, London SE18 6HQ
Consultation line (for professionals only): 020 8921 2267 (click here for more information on MASH consultation line)
Telephone number for referrals: 020 8921 3172
Referrals or other communications via secure e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 020 8921 3180.
The MASH is operational during office hours:
Monday – Thursday: 9.00am-5.30pm
Referrals outside office hours are handled by the Out of Hours Social Worker who can be contacted on 020 8854 8888.