If you believe that a child or young person is at IMMEDIATE risk, you should treat this as an emergency and call the academy, or call 999 to report your concerns to the Police.
- SCWA Designated Safeguard Lead (DSL): Anita Croft, Associate Principal
- SCWA Designated Safeguard Lead (DSL): Faz Rahman, Associate Principal
- SCWA Senior Deputy Designated Safeguard Lead: Neil Harrington
- Deputy Designated Safeguard Lead Ashdown School: Yessica Gullen, Assistant Principal
- Deputy Designated Safeguard Lead Arden School: Sadie Green, Assistant Principal
- Deputy Designated Safeguard Lead Delamere School: Joe Spark, Assistant Principal
- Deputy Designated Safeguard Lead Sherwood School: Lucy Marsh, Assistant Principal
- Deputy Designated Safeguard Lead – Inclusions and SEND/SENCO: Hannah Loughlin, Assistant Principal
- Deputy Designated Safeguard Lead – Symphony: Ben Wright
In the rare event of none of the above staff being available contact Ken Palmer, Greenwich Child Protection Coordinator for Schools (0208 921 4438) or Greenwich Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) Consultation line for professionals only (0208 921 2267).
Person responsible for children with medical conditions: Julie Russell
Anyone who is concerned about a child’s safety or wellbeing can contact the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
The MASH is based at:
1st Floor, The Woolwich Centre, 35 Wellington Street, London SE18 6HQ
Consultation line (for professionals only): 020 8921 2267 (click here for more information on MASH consultation line)
Telephone number for referrals: 020 8921 3172
Referrals or other communications via secure e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 020 8921 3180.
The MASH is operational during office hours:
Monday – Thursday: 9.00am-5.30pm
Referrals outside office hours are handled by the Out of Hours Social Worker who can be contacted on 020 8854 8888.