Year 7 Admissions Process 2022
To apply for a place at Stationers’ Crown Woods Academy, an applicant must apply through their home Local Authority, in accordance with the Co-ordinated Planned Admission scheme. The Local Authority coordinates the application process on behalf of Stationers’ Crown Woods Academy according to the scheme which is published in their annual admissions booklet. To apply, please on the link below:
There are 270 places available in Year 7 at Stationers’ Crown Woods Academy for September 2022. All children applying for a place at Stationers’ Crown Woods Academy are required to take a fair banding test, including siblings of students currently attending the academy. The applicants will be split into 5 equally sized bands based on their assessment results. Within each band our admission criteria will be applied as set out in our determined admission arrangements. This is to ensure that SCWA has a comprehensive intake and children across the full ability range are admitted. It is not possible to pass or fail the test, but those not sitting the test at all, will only be prioritised after those children who have sat the test.
The date of the test is Saturday 16th October 2021.
The Fair Banding Test application deadline is 31st October 2021.
- Fair Banding Tests: Saturday 16th October 2021 Wednesday 24th November 2021 and Wednesday 1st December 2021
- Registration deadline for November Fair Banding tests: 31st October 2021
- Closing date for Local authority SCAF and Stationers’ Crown Woods Academy Supplementary Form to be returned directly to the academy: 31st October 2021
- Open Mornings: Tuesday 5th October and Thursday 7th October 2021 (government guideline permitting)
- Open Evening: Monday 27th September 2021 (government guideline permitting)
- National Offer Day: Tuesday 1st March 2022
Sixth Form Admissions
Arden Sixth Form in an inclusive community and we welcome applications from students from any background looking to study in a supportive and caring environment.
There are 400 places available in sixth form at Stationers’ Crown Woods Academy for September 2022. The Admissions criteria for the Academy, including Sixth Form, is set out in our published Admissions Policy.
- All applicants should complete and submit an application form to the school. The online application form for September 2022 entry will be live in October 2021.
- Offers will be made on the condition that the applicant achieves the examination grades required for entry into the course which they have chosen (These can be found within the Sixth Form Prospectus)
- Applicants holding conditional offers will be invited to attend in the summer term.
- Where candidates have achieved the required grades enrolment will take place on in August 2022 (final dates TBC).
Applicants applying for a place at SCWA need to apply directly to the Academy. The process regarding children admitted via Fair Access Panel will be in line with Greenwich Local Authority’s published arrangements.
Supplementary Form 2022-23
Parents/Carers of the children who are not offered an Academy place have the right to appeal to an independent Appeal Committee under the 1998 School Standards and Framework Act. Parents wishing to appeal can download a form below; request a copy via telephone: 020 8850 7678; or email email@example.com