Stationers’ Crown Woods Academy is celebrating a year filled with progress, with strong A level and exceptional BTEC results.
Stationers’ Crown Woods Academy celebrated strong A level performance this year, complemented by remarkable BTEC results that reached an impressive milestone with an average grade of Distinction*. These achievements are a testament to the hard work and dedication of the pupils. The academy is proud of these successes, as they highlight not only the continuous improvement of the students but also the school’s commitment to providing high-quality teaching and learning in every lesson, every day.
Notably strong performances at Stationers’ Crown Woods Academy this year span several departments, with both religious studies and photography celebrating a remarkable 100% A*-B. In A level English, 80% of students achieved grades A*-B, and A level business studies witnessed an impressive 95% receiving grades A*-C. Additionally, the BTEC business studies students achieved Distinction*, Distinction*, Distinction, and in BTEC health and social Care, 90% attained Distinction*, Distinction, Distinction.
These results have played a crucial role in helping students secure top university places and apprenticeships, showcasing the hard work of the students and the strong support from staff at Stationers’ Crown Woods Academy. Significant student performances include:
- Conor: A*, A*, A*, A in accounting, business studies, mathematics, and economics and going on to pursue a degree in accounting and finance at the University of Warwick;
- Daniella: A*, A*, and A in PE, sociology, and politics and has been accepted to study European politics at King’s College London;
- Olivia: triple Distinction* grades in health and social care and is set to study children’s nursing at the University of Southampton;
- Lucia: triple Distinction* grade in health and social care, beginning an apprenticeship in childcare at a local nursery; and
- Joshua: A, A, and A grades in accounting, business studies, and computer science, and is heading to Nottingham University to study computer science.
These exemplary achievements underline the academy’s commitment to nurturing individual talents and preparing students for success in their chosen fields.
Mr Sparks, Principal of Stationers’ Crown Woods Academy, expressed his pride, stating, “This achievement is a testament to the combined efforts of our committed students, the unwavering support from parents and carers, and the exceptional guidance from our dedicated staff. I congratulate all students for their success. As they embark on their next steps, whether it be pursuing a degree, entering an apprenticeship, or beginning their professional careers, we wish them all the very best”.